- Educational requirements; minimum 3 years study in Medicine, Chiropractic Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine, Oriental Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine or any therapy based training to include anatomy & physiology
- Mandatory reading before attending the NAET Basic Seminar: Say Goodbye to Illness by Dr Devi S Nambudripad
- Have received at least one NAET treatment
- Purchase NAET Master allergy test kit at the Basic Seminar. NAET test kits are unique and made exclusively by the NAET office. Other types of allergy test kits cannot be used with NAET treatments. NAET allergy test kits are available only to those who have attended NAET seminars.
- Final acceptance into our seminars is contingent upon final review of the application.
Some of the topics covered in the NAET Basic and Advanced seminars are:
- Application of Oriental Principles to evaluate allergies
- Techniques of applying acupressure on selected acupuncture points to balance the energies
- Blending Eastern & Western medical sciences to achieve optimum benefit in pain control, handling certain emergency conditions, & complications during & after treatments
- Nutritional evaluation, diet management, application of supplements
- Case management, step by step instructions to manage various allergy based pain syndromes, addictions, ADD/ADHD, asthma, arthritis, autism, backaches, bipolar disorders, cardiovascular disorders, chemical & environmental sensitivities, hay fever, chronic fatigue syndrome, diabetes, depressive disorders, eating disorders, cellular memory imbalances, exercise induced disorders, female disorders, fibromyalgia, gastrointestinal disorders, headaches, infertility, insomnia, metabolic disorders, migraines, nervous system disorders, obesity, pediatric disorders, skin disorders, thyroid imbalances, etc.
Train to be a NAET Allergy Elimination Practitioner
Help your patients Say Goodbye to Illness
NAET: Nambudripad’s Allergy Elimination Techniques
A revolutionary technique developed by Dr Devi S Nambudripad, M.D., D.C., L.Ac., R.N., Ph.D, in 1983 and practiced by over 8000 medical practitioners worldwide. This technique is non-invasive, drug free & a natural solution to eliminate food, chemical, environmental, emotional allergies and allergy based disorders with lasting results. Unresolved health problems, including subluxations and various pain disorders are frequently due to the result of allergic and hypersensitivity reactions to various substances someone consumes or comes into contact with on a daily basis. This simple technique will assist you in detecting the culprits that produce symptoms and guide you in helping with your difficult problem patients. NAET utilizes testing and treatment principles from Chiropractic, Oriental Medicine, Kinesiology, and Nutritional disciplines. No long term avoidance or dietary restrictions are necessary. Generally after successful NAET treatment your patient will be able to use the treated allergen without future adverse reaction.
NAET Basic Seminar
Available after reading Say Goodbye to Illness by Dr Devi S Nambudripad.
Open to Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors, Oriental Medicine Doctors, Acupuncturists, Nurses, Dentists, Veterinarians, and Allied Healthcare Practitioners wishing to add NAET to their portfolio.
In this two day seminar, licensed medical practitioners will be trained to locate, evaluate, and alleviate food and environmental allergies using energy balancing techniques. Practitioners will learn to treat allergies without going through long term fasting, elimination diets, or lifelong avoidance of allergens. This technique uses strictly oriental medical principles: acupuncture/acupressure theory, energy balancing and good nutrition.
Learn how you can restore your patients to optimal health by incorporating NAET into your existing practice. You will learn many ways to enhance your present practice using techniques to eliminate the underlying causes of most chronic illnesses – allergy or energy incompatibility!
Some of the topics to be covered in this seminar are:
- Application of Oriental Medical Principles in the evaluation of allergies
- Evaluation of Oriental Medical theory in relation to energy imbalances
- Application techniques of selected acupressure points to eliminate energy imbalances
- Blending Eastern and Western medical sciences to achieve optimum benefit in pain control, handling possible emergency conditions, and complications during and after treatments
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level I
This is part 2 of NAET training, required for the full ability to practice NAET. Open to NAET practitioners who have completed the Basic Seminar – part 1. This course consolidates the basic learning, covering new material on complex questioning techniques & emotional release. Advanced I training must be completed within 12 months of the Basic training to be eligible to list under www.naet-asia.com site as a NAR Foundation Member and to attend NAET Advanced 2 level classes.
Re-certification of practitioners to re-validate NAET qualifications is mandatory every year after qualifying at Advanced Level 1 level .
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II
The NAET Advanced II Seminars cover specific areas of treatment and case management. They are available only after completion of both Basic and Advanced Level I seminars and are only conducted by Dr Devi Nambudripad.
The following topics are presented in Advanced II Seminars:
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – A
Autism, ADD/ADHD, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – B
Immune System Disorders, Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Disorders
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – C
Evaluation and TCM diagnosis using meridian association time and Mirror technique. Theory behind mirror technique, how this mirror unique technique can diagnose and treat acute and chronic pain disorders, and other commonly seen acute health conditions including Flu and related virus conditions. Other topics include: assisting with radiation sensitivity related health conditions, Reducing sensitivities to electric, Electro-magnetic, X-ray and sun radiation and managing exercise induced health disorders.
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – D
Male & Female Infertility, Female Disorders, Thyroid Imbalances, Melt Your Fat protocol
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – E
Asthma, Headaches, Backaches, Ear/Nose/Throat Disorders
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – F
Importance of Nutrition in NAET, Substance Abuse, Managing Various Addictions with NAET
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – G
Managing various kinds of Pain Disorders
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – H
Cellular Memory Imbalances, Interpersonal Energetic Imbalances
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – I
Managing Chemical, Environmental, Seasonal Allergies and an Allergy to Physical Agents
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – J
Overcoming Osteoporosis, Insomnia, and Anti Aging Secrets
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – K
Balancing Organs, Balancing Meridians, Trauma Release
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – L
Managing Eczema, Dermatitis, Acne, and Yeast/Candidiasis
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – M
Managing Reflux Disorders, Indigestion, Constipation and Diarrhea
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – N
Managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Colitis, Crohn’s Disease and Diverticulosis
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – O
Managing Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, phobias and Panic Attacks
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – P
Immune System Modulation Technique
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – Q
NAET Immune System Support and Therapeutic Dilution Protocol
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – R
Managing Multiple Sclerosis using NAET approach
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – S
Managing Gluten Sensitivities
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – T
Managing various kinds of Inflammation
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – U
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – V
Managing Allergy-based Alzheimer and Dementia
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – W
Managing Depression, Bipolar Disorder and Schizophrenia
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – X
Managing Lupus, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – Y
Managing Lyme Disease & Helicobacter Pylori
NAET Advanced Seminar, Level II – Z
Managing Eye Disorders through NAET